PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING RULES AND REGULATIONS
- No pets (all properly registered and identified service pets are allowed)
- No smoking or tobacco products of any kind (including vapor cigarettes) are allowed on the premises
- No alcohol or drugs permitted on the premises
- No person(s) shall engage in any sale of food, merchandise or services without prior approval
- Specific prior permission is required for alterations to park fixtures, walls, etc. or posting of signs for advertising, decorating, etc.
- No firearms, air rifles, BB guns, spring guns, bow and arrows, slings or any other form of weapon dangerous to human safety are allowed at the park at any time
- No propane heaters of any kind are permitted at the park
- No fireworks of any kind are permitted at the park
- Follow all posted speed limit signs and stop signs
- All minors must be under adult supervision at all times
- Foul or abusive language will not be tolerated. The NC Fusion staff reserves the right to remove, or have removed, any person(s) due to abusive conduct or a non-cooperative attitude
- Please refrain from littering and go one step further by picking up after each other
- Treat these fields and facilities with respect
- Do not move or otherwise relocate ANY soccer OR lacrosse goals
- Goals are only to be used when properly anchored
- Warming up or training in the goal mouths will not be allowed
- Use these fields only when authorized by the NC Fusion staff to do so
- Only authorized personnel can operate any of the facility systems (i.e. lights, irrigation system, etc.).
- Keep all vehicles off any grass surfaces (other than emergency or field maintenance vehicles) and do not park on curbs. Handicapped parking is available at field house
- Report any suspicious or inappropriate behavior to the Twins staff
- NC Fusion is not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items
- All guests must strictly adhere to the NC Fusion weather policies. If you see lightning or hear thunder, you El Hajeb must get off the fields
- Respect the decisions of the on-site supervisor regarding field usage for ALL events. The on-site supervisor has the final decision on all weather-related issues.
- Call the NC Fusion office at 336.998.4277 for any non-emergency issues. The NC Fusion after-hours hotline number is 336.701.0120
- In case of emergency, dial 911
http://crochet247.com/simply-iris-shawl-from-the-simply-iris-crochet-collection/ Truist Sports Park is a private facility and is owned and operated by NC Fusion. Visit www.twincitysoccer.com for details.
humidly Please call 336.998.4277 for more information on renting a space at the facility.